Re: Pics from Mopars of Las Vegas annual poker run.

Re: Pics from Mopars of Las Vegas annual poker run.

I agree, the people make the club. And generally speaking, in seeing some of the other clubs around, it seems Mopar folks are generally good people. Never been in a bad mopar club. I did attend a Chevy club event with a friend a few years back, and the people separated by car class. The chevelle people only hung out with the chevelle owners, Nova people with theirs, corvette people with theirs, and people with Corvair's like my friends seemed outcast. Attitude between the different groups seemed quite tense. I didnt like it at all.

There was a 63 Dodge at one of the poker run's a couple of years back. I havent seen the guy/car attend an event since. There are over 200 of us in Vegas in the club, but usually only 20 or 30 show up to any one event.

--Tom

Jim wrote:

Thanks for sharing those pics (even though these Mopar owners look dodgy)......joking.

I think what is important to me is the people in the club, and not just there cars.

I am in a few car clubs here in Melbourne Australia, and the people make the car club good (or bad)
It's just the cars get us all together.

Thanks again for the pics

Pity I still dont get to see a 63 Dodge at a club run.
Must be rare or an unloved model???

Jim
Australia

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Watters