Re: Radiator

Ollie and MO,
You 2 need help, one with pink curtains and one seeing big muscled guys in pink hot rods. Here is what you do, start working on your Mopars until help arrives.
Who on the list is the closes? On your way there stop by and pick up a case of (you choose) cold brewski, administor it as soon as you arrive and have the guys start repeating manly phrases. Hang on guys, help is on the way. lol
DJ