Fw: 65 Satellite Mirrors!

some reason...my messages don't post so I'll try this again :)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: ImbabyG <imbabyg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962-1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 8:19:07 PM
Subject: 65 Satellite Mirrors!

Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post here on this list (except a personal message to Joey) & I
was hoping for some advice.  Please forgive me in advance if I make several
errors. I am new to Mopars. ;)

My daughter just got her first car (a 65 satellite) for her birthday.  It has
been really fun and a money pit. LOL!  The body was in great shape. We have
replaced everything except the engine and the transmission to make sure it is
reliable for her.  The outside has been painted Hemi Orange.   We have a few
chrome and symbols that are missing we would like to find to complete the
outside.  The interior still needs work.

 We are currently having a issue with the side mirrors.   She can not see out of
them at all.  She shorter than the average guy (perhaps why?).  I have read that
it did not original come with a side mirror but it seems one was added at one
time.  With her being a recently new driver I would feel better if she had the
second mirror since the holes have been drilled.    Does anyone know of mirrors
that are taller or lean out further?   Has anyone had a similar problem? My dad
came up with the solution of getting the 1970's Porsche 911 mirrors because they
are at an angle.  I thought I would ask here before I purchased yet another set
of mirrors that possible won't work with a restock fee :).

Thanks in advance,
Gina