65 Satellite Side Mirrors

Read all the posts on the side mirrors regarding a 65 Satellite. Having been there, done that, here are my thoughts.

You are only going to get the drivers side to work good. What I ended up doing was mount the passenger side high, on the chrome at the top of the door, just slightly  back of the vent window post. This will require you drilling holes in the chrome piece itself. I mounted the drivers side to match. The only reason I did this was the fact that I have extra pieces of chrome to replace the drilled ones, if I ever care to remove them. The passenger side is almost useless but it does match the drivers side.

If you are ever going to get some mirrors to work with proper view and angles, all I see,  is you are going to have to go with remote control mirrors mounted on the fenders. My $.02.

No one re-pops side mirrors with the penstar on them.
Ollie

----