RE: Our cars

The dust has not settled yet.....
It is very true that men are logical thinkers and women are not.
It does get old though, when all I hear is that the 65 is a money pit.
I quit drinking 32 years ago and quit smoking almost 20 years ago.
What I spend on the car is not a much as is spent on cigarettes and liquor.
Logical thinking on my part but the wife sees it a different way.
Oh well....the car stays.....Hope she does too...
Later
Bill