Re: 1964 dodge polara convertible

Is your question was a 64 polara available with a 426 street wedge? The answer is yes, 426 4 bbl was available. Not sure of the code although I should since I have a 64 Sport Fury with a 426 4 speed. Your car should have a sway bar, 11 inch drums all around and rear springs should have six leaves on both sides and a 240 part no. and dual exhaust. Hope this helps.