Re: New member message

That is correct. I have read the article on it.  Quite impressive.

----- Original Message ----
From: William Harrison <bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 3:52:58 AM
Subject: Re: New member message

Don't apologize for mentioning motorcycles.
Chrysler did make a motorcycle named the tomahawk but it didn't go 400 mph. It
had 400 hp. It was a viper v 10 that was detuned.
I saw the bike one year when I was at Sturgis South Dakota.
BTW.... To the a@#hole calling me or anyone that rides a bike.....It is easy to
call someone names by using the internet as a shield.
I doubt very much that you would use the name "fag" if you were face to face
with me or one of my friends, though "you" might be stupid enough to use the
word.
Sometimes we do get sidetracked but I have yet to see it harm someone, though it
could happen to you.
Being an older biker at 66, I will still go face to face in real life.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post