To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: What's up with motorcycles....they SUCK!

Wow - I didn't think that by asking a simple nice question of like minded
people would cause so much hate - and that's a strong word! I thought this
forum was for guys who have a love of the older Mopars, and to understand
what makes us tick is interesting and provides a better insight into the
type of guys we are.

I apologise to all of the members for asking the question that started the
am a FAG.

Good luck for the future with your car.

Tony
Australia