Re: Ever So Slightly O.T.

I've watched it twice.  I'm done with it now after the Galaxie show.  They were showing old ad photos of "Galaxies" to show the history of what they were "restoring".  Trouble was, most of those photos were Chevy Malibus!  LOL - even a Mopar guy like me could tell the difference!  There were more Malibu pics than Galaxie pics in their montage.  Then, when they went to some guy's house to buy a donor engine from a wrecked Ranchero, the caption under the Ranchero was El Camino!  Man, what a train wreck of a show.  Would be like me being the technical director on a health food show, I guess.  I'd have all of the foods mislabeled.

Their "restorations" are just patch up jobs, I think, and that's why the cars go so cheap.  Looks to be a staged show for the most part - very far from "reality" for a supposed reality show.  I don't think they've had a line of dialogue yet that wasn't rehearsed and delivered poorly.

Dave