wheels and hubcaps

I am looking for a set of dogdish poverty hubcaps for my '65 Coronet. I have
been told that 65, 66, and 67 are the same part. Can anybody tell me if that is
correct? I also need to find some 15X5.5 or 15X6 stock steel wheels with a 4
1/2" bolt pattern that will accept the '65 poverty hubcaps. I understand that
some dodge pickups and vans were so equipped. Anybody know for sure what years I
need to watch for?