Re: Throttle Kickdown Linkage

 The two barrel version is different from the four barrel version.
I used to have a photo of one, and I'm currently looking for it, but I haven't located it yet.
It's been reported by another member that they are not hard to  find.
Well I can't find the four barrel version, and i know a few people that have been looking for years for one.The last one I found was many years ago, and the guy that so So maybe the people that can find them, can help you locate sold it to me told me it was the only one he had ever had.
So I had to pay dearly for it.$50
I'd love to  be able to find them for $10.

  Jimmy