Latest swap meet items

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2011.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Plymouth Belvedere for sale. 360 c.i., stock heads w/small stem, Offy manifold, Holley 650 double pumper, Comp cam xe284H, cast crank offset ground for Manley rods with small journal, Hooker super comp 5115, TCI converter, 727 transmission with B and M shift kit, rebuilt Just Suspension front end, Wildwood front disc brakes, drums rear, 8.3/4 open rear with 3:23 gears, Cooper 255-70-15, General 225-75-15, all on Keystone Classics. I have lower front fender and upper cowl repair panel, new engine compartment and under dash harnesses, mostly original paint, needs body work: lower quarters, front lower fenders, rear wheel wells. I owned this Plymouth since 1987. Asking $5000 or best offer. Car is in New Jersey. Contact James at sleepr64 (at) yahoo (dot) com or phone #862-703-0565. (April 3, 2011)

Tires for sale: A set of five (5) practically brand new (less than 2 miles) Whitewall 8.00 X 14 Bias Ply Good Year Tires, recently purchased from Lucas Tire. These were optional tires on early-mid-sixties big block Mopars. They were also used on station wagons, police, and taxi applications. I painted the white walls on 4 of the tires with an excellent water based paint which can be removed if you prefer the white walls. These correct vintage tires will give your car that high Mopar stance, for sure. My cost with shipping was over $1,000.00. Sacrifice for $450.00 plus shipping to 1962-1965 mail list members. Can also deliver to Chryslers Carlisle. Don, 301.370.3517 or d4owe9 (at) hotmail (dot) com. in MD. (April 3, 2011)

1965 318 w/727 for sale. Robert, phone 248-884-4474 (April 3, 2011)

WANTED

Wanted for a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II, 2 door hard top: side body trim front, door, and rear quarter. Also, external cowling (maybe interior), repo ok. The 318 w/727 coming out are for sale. Robert, phone 248-884-4474 (April 3, 2011)

----