Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 12:01 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mike & Deb
Subject: Re: 1965 Belvedere photos

Looks like you're getting ready to send it out for paint.  LOOKING Good.

--Tom

On 4/10/2011 7:17 AM, Mike & Deb wrote:

Hi fellas,
After many hours of playing around I finally found a link for you to access my Picasa photos. I will add more later. Any suggestions/ questions?
Mike LeFevre

https://picasaweb.google.com/117429454474935839529?authkey=Gv1sRgCPuI3-23k8_COQ

----

--