Re: Progress on my 64 Fury

There are probably a dozen different cables,,,,, between the A-B-C cars as
well as the pick-up trucks had them and the A100, I think the ends on the
cables  were probably the same except for maybe the 65 column shift cars,,,,,
the main  thing to watch for is that the cable is long enough for your
application,,,,,,,  been a while since I seen it but someone posted a list with
all the part numbers  and specs,,,,,,, the biggest share of them were in
about a 5 inch range of each  other

In a message dated 4/23/2011 11:30:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
skafouse@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Sooo....  there are five cables? Two park and three shift?