Re: Off Topic But IMPORTANT (APRIL FOOLS!)

Re: Off Topic But IMPORTANT (APRIL FOOLS!)

Don
I fell for it hook line and sinker.
I should have checked it out on snopes before posting my rant.
It was a good joke but it still scared the hell out of me.
Later
Bill
P.S. I read that there was a giant back lash over this as a lot of Shelby people were royally pissed.