Motor Mounts

Hi Everyone,

  One of my motor mounts had died, anyone have a good sources for replacement that's not $135 (imperialservices.net).

I have the 64 Windsor 383, it used the "floating power" type mounts. I've seen a couple places that will rebuild them for around $175 for the pair, not as bad but good one looks really good, no cracking around the centre metal, and it required pulling both out and shipping them out, meaning probably a month of downtime.

I've read John Hertog's Frankenmount article (http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/motormounts/r&renginemount.html), but as far as I can tell that metal goes all the way through, with the Frankenmount your effective making a solid mount, I'm try to level my engine AND get rid of vibration.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Jay
64 Windsor 383 Convertible
94 Viper R/T 10