Re: Radiator Source

Sorry guys...try this again...

That's a good point. Should I go with a copper 4-core or an aluminum 2 core.
Classic industries for example shows US Radiator units. They have a 4-core
copper and they are describing it as basically a "standard duty. My current
unit has 3 coires so I'm sure going to a 4 will be an improvement. They also
show a 2-core copper stating it's HD and for high horsepower applications.

Does the aluminum transfer heat THAT much better than copper? I can get
either for $372 delivered...but I gotta act fast before the discount code
exipres. NEither description gives a fin count.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3