New swap meet ad

Hi all,

Below is the latest addition to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2011.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

For sale: 1965 Dodge Coronet 4 door, Owned by the same family since new. Under carport 65-81, garaged since 1981. Inherited from my mother after her passing in 2009. Vehicle is under 100K from driving estimates, odometer stuck at 30K in the 70s or 80s.

Usage: 1965-75 low mileage to work (school librarian)and errands; mother retired in 1975, car used only for grocery store, bank and post office.

Original car except for paint, repainted in the 70s non-MOPAR green (original color-dark turquoise) Interior has replacement seat covers, visors and rear package shelf covered with terrycloth. Some wear on interior trim and door seals.

Original 273 V8, auto trans, sure grip diff. Always passed VA inspection. Recent water pump, carb replaced with Carter rebuilt by Holley, new fuel pump and rubber lines, tires 3 years old, new spark plugs. Heater has been bypassed, no signs of leaking in interior, bad heater core? Fuel gauge inoperable, temp gauge reads high, temp tested and is in acceptable range. Rust hole in driver's side floor pan, due to leak in cowling under louvers that caused water to run down back of dash undetected and settle in matting under floor mats. Hole temp. repaired, replacement panel is available through Rockauto.com.

Vehicle registered as an Historic Vehicle in MD; included is 1965 Dodge Coronet Technical Service Manual.

Car driven 1-2 times a month until the past several months, is on battery tender. Looking for good home with MOPAR enthusiast. Car is located near Easton on MD's Eastern Shore. Call Russ 410-822-5645 and leave message.
Or email the contact address on this page: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mullaly65.html Pictures of the Dodge are also on that Web page.

----