Google Groups: You've been invited to The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List C

Google Groups: You've been invited to The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse

 62to65mopar 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx has invited you to join the The 1962 to
1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse group with this message:

You are currently listed as having an active account on the 1962 to 1965 Mopar
Mail List that is hosted at Topica. I am moving the list to Google Groups, as
noted previously. The first step is to send you this invitation from Google
Groups. Once you accept, you will be on the 1962 to 1965 mail list roster at
Google Groups. For now, keep posting as usual. I will post a notice when the
official switch over takes place. Thanks! Gary H.

Here is the group's description:

The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse is a discussion group interested in 1962 to
1965 Mopars, the vehicles made by Chrysler Corporation: Chrysler, Dodge,
Plymouth! -- Setting up now, (May 2011). Open asap!

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/sub?s=qAWpehQAAACkU-eXLoFjbaoPmbyQBb5FIkahMkX3rhBX6OUNhKpMpw&hl=en

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=YgAAANnWZabpAAAAWYi6XpcAAAAAADLWJ_SCZ_G11I9mZySWYBXhFeA&hl=en