62 mopar fender tag Hamtramck Mi car tags

62 mopar fender tag Hamtramck Mi car tags

As I am trying to fiqure these fender tags on the 62 mopars.Every year tag decodes different.I need a little help from our members with 62 dodges that was built in Hamtramck,Mi.I got the book from Galen Govier on production options it doesn't have the info I need.I need to know on the second line of the tag with the letters on it what number is on your tag under what letter.You can send it to my email if you want to etkea@xxxxxxx<mailto:etkea@xxxxxxx>.
Exsample 2nd line of tag ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXYZ
                                     1      5      7         2
This is all I need.To make it short you can just do it this way    C1 G5 M7 T2
Also let me know if it is a dodge,plymouth or chrysler
Once I learn the system I will let anyone that wants to know about their tag.
But for now I just need the 62 dodges from Hamtramck Mi

Thanks for the help Edmond.
Only the 62 mopars at this time.I forsee this will take a while

----