From: "Dennis C." <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 12:18:50 AM
Subject: Re: Trans mount aprt number?

You may want to take a very close look at yours before you buy one.  I
bought one that appears to be like the one in eBay before I took mine
out.  I just change my 64 Belvedere 727 mount and it took one that
looks much different that what you are looking at.

Check this link:

http://www.imperialservices.net/Bparts.html

My mount has an offset mount like second one down.  More expensive but
a nice mount.

PLEASE double check what I am saying, I am not at home, we on a read
trip and I am not able to verify part numbers, just going be a rapidly
fading memory.  Maybe some one with a better memory and accurate
information will comment.

Dennis C.