I believe the original part number was
2265826
 you should be able to do a search of this number and find an image to compare

In a message dated 5/13/2011 5:56:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time, dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx writes:
where is it made ???? ,,,is your car have a 6.8 or a 7.2????? lol

--- On Fri, 5/13/11, chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx <chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx <chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trans mount aprt number?
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 13, 2011, 12:01 AM

Hi All,

I need a new tranny mount for the 727 going into my 64 330 wagon. Anybody know where to get one? Rockauto, Advance and Autozone don't show one.
The Anchor brand #2272 looks like it may work according to eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Transmission-Mount-1962-1966-Chrysler-300-6-3-Trans-/280490130275?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3APolara&hash=item414e83bb63

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Mark