From: "Andy" <oxide@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 12:29:44 PM
Subject: 63 Plymouth brake drums

Ok sorry to bring this up again, I need to replace my rear drums and
have been told that the hub comes off with the drum. one side of my
car comes off without the drum and the other does not, i have had no
problems with the side that does? is it possible to modify the drums
so the hub does not need to be removed? maybe by threading the hub and
adding a couple of countersunk bolts? People have mentioned to me
about swaging and apparently there has been some discussion on the
swaging of the rear drums, can anybody find this discussion for me?

Thanks

Andy