progress on 64 Polara

Thanks
I will keep posting and look forward to seeing your 500
David

In a message dated 5/17/2011 8:07:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wow David does that ever look familiar. I just went thru that process
too. My 500 is in my garage all painted, I buffed and polished all of
the stainless myself. Just need the bumpers back on, the trim around
the roof line and put the interior back in ECD 6/25 ( 5 years since i
picked it up.) I will put some pics out there also. Some days it seems
like a long road to get there but we all eventually do. Keep showing
us the progress.
64 Polara 500 in North Dakota