Re: Two more available for restoration

DJ,
I forgot to tell you, he is asking $24,000 for both cars delivered from California to my FL address.
I agree with you that $15,000 for both of them is more fair. I will try $15,000 for both cars and see how it goes. As you say, I would farm out most of the work and just do the easy stuff, but I think I will have close to $20,000 in the current 64 Polara and I am content with that, even if I can not get my money out when I am ready to sell.
David