Re: Imperial Services Update - was Re: Imperial Services - long read war

Re: Imperial Services Update - was Re: Imperial Services - long read warning in effect.

Thanks for the update.

I have purchased your products in the past and hope to again in the
future.  I appreciate anyone who makes the effort to supply parts for
our cars.

Dennis C.