Re: Price is right

And the parts availability, or better yet, non-availability, is a nightmare.

Jimmy

On 5/27/2011 7:28 PM, 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
That Valiant would make a good project for a HS shop class learning how to fix rust. Or maybe not, could force the HS dropout rate to rise!  ;)

There was a fellow I knew who owned one of these that was in much better shape but also with rust issues. He tried to sell it for years for $500 OBO. No takers last I heard.  Nice cars but a relatively small fan base.

Thanks,
Gary H.