RE: ball joints

Confusing.

A place in Australia has some NOS for 1965 - 1971 Dodge Phoenix (Australian C body) at $690 a pair.
http://www.pentastarparts.com.au/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1420
But the picture they show is the kind with the arm attached.

http://www.performancenowdirect.com/servlet/the-2778/Lower-Ball-Joint-Pair/Detail shows Lower Ball Joint Pair All Chrysler but Imperial 1971-73 at $151.80, no arm attached.

Cory, crawl under your '65 and take a look at the lower ball joint style installed there. What do you see?

Thanks.
Gary H.