Re: Electrical question

My brake lights now work. I cleaned off the terminals and shot some
electrical contact spray on them and in the plunger area on the switch
and it works great but will probably  buy a switch and replace it
anyway, they are reasonably priced.

i did pull the grounding strap on the fuel tank and sanded the gas
lines. With my handy dremel tool cleaned out the contact surfaces on
the strap, still nothing. So I will do some testing on the sending
unit and clean some other connections to make sure I have a good
ground. So will see what happens. Could be the voltage limiter in the
cluster too.