Re: engine bay paint question

All original were black as they went on after the car was painted and assembled  dave O
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich" <ssplymouth@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 8:04:01 PM
Subject: Re: engine bay paint question

This may depend on which plant did assembly of the vehicle. Of the four 64's (Three Dodge's and one Plymouth)I've owned they were all black. More 60% or satin. Some body shops don't remove these prior to painting. But, I guess there is a slim chance they could originally come body color.

Rich
64 MW Belve