Re: Master Cylinder (was Brake Light Switch - and Electrical question be

Re: Master Cylinder (was Brake Light Switch - and Electrical question before that!)

Thanks for the replies.  I know the fronts do most of the braking, but I haven't had a bit of trouble with the larger rear drums.  No real difference from when I had the same size all the way around.  The reason I have 11" on the back now is I swapped in a later year rearend last spring.  I may eventually put discs on the front.

Ollie - thanks for your comments.  That was another one of my thoughts - to go to a dual.

Thanks,

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto