Re: Fw: 440 head question

Chick
That is why I am going to put in a application to work there part time in the sales department.
The two times I have been to their business to purchase heads the man who waited on me had the social skills of a pissed off badger....
Being rude to customers has had to cost them a lot of money in lost business.
I figure the guy who waited on me is part of the family who owns the place but it does not give him the right to be a prick.
End of rant.
Later
Bill Harrison