Welcome to thowe1257!

Welcome from another member, me, Stephen "Chick" Andrachek.  Gary puts his heart and soul into everything he does.  He has a great web site too for '62 to '65 MOPAR that is so detailed you can find out most anything you need by going to that web site.  A simple google (or any other search engine)  will get you to that site quickly.  I think the name of that site is "1962 to 1965 Mopars".  The name of the site is longer than that but if you type that much in a search engine it will find the site for you , I think.  If I am wrong I hope someone else on this site will correct me.

I don't know if Gary had any help, but if he did my hat is off to all involved because Gary knows more about these fine old Mopars than I have forgotten.  He and his web site are such a wealth of knowledge.

Now he brings us this email group.  I don't know how he gets it all done, but he does.

There is enough brain power here for someone to give a good answer to you or multiple good answers to most any question you could think of to ask when you need help with your car.

Thanks for joining.  The more the merrier.

Chick