To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:42 AM
Subject: 440 Change over,, "Advise/Tec help"

I’ve been a long time 62/65 web club member, so I know that there are lots of outstanding Mopar Wizards on this site.
Your help is consider very valuable to me.

Gentlemen, In the next week or so, we will "finally" be putting together a rebuilt TNT 440 Engine that I pulled out of a 1970 premium model Imperial. The 440 is going in my 65 Coronet,,which now has a factory 318 Poly with power steering and power brakes.

My fellow Mopar brothers Please!,,Giving it some though!,, is there anything I should be aware of or I should consider doing in order to make the change over go smoother and/or avoid any unneeded stress.

Oh!, can someone email me a good clear photo of a 65/B Body Engine compartment with a 440 in it, just so that my help can see what we are somewhat going to end up with.

PS: Please if possible email me off list.

Thank you All,
Respectfully,
Jay Rod.
1965 Dodge Coronet 500.