Re: Welcome to New 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Member - 1963 Dodge

Re: Welcome to New 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Member - 1963 Dodge

Welcome to our group!  My first love was a '70 GTX - my first car.  When I got back into owning an old Mopar again a little over 2 years ago (after 25 years of a deprived existance), I found myself looking for a '62-'65 car.  Now I'm 100% into them - I just love all of them and the history behind them.  Glad you joined us - you'll find a lot of very experienced folks here who are of great help.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car