Re: disc brake conversion

As mentioned, for a '62 Chrysler AAJ is a popular choice. http://www.aajbrakes.bravepages.com/rproductinfo.html

Something is definitely wrong with the mechanic or some part in the system for it to act that way!

Re: price, for B Body cars you can usually piece together a system easier than the big Mopars, using some junkyard parts and some new parts mixed. There are some links to how to on the tech page, http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html -- use the browser "find" feature and search for the word brake.

Thanks,
Gary H.

--
--