From: "PluckedChicken" <62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:21:23 PM
Subject: disc brake conversion

I know this has been brought up before, but I can't remember the
company the makes the kit, and was wondering how good the
instructions, and how much "field engineering" is involved.

After 3 attempts to have my drum brakes fixed I've given up. Same
thing every time...  after travelling about 4 miles from the shop, the
car starts shaking violently when the brakes are applied, both front
and back brakes lock up.  ruining some or all of the parts (drums,
shoes and wheel cylinders)

It's got to be cheaper to do the disc conversion, then to pay for
towing and new parts every time I drive it ;)....

any bits of wisdom on the conversion to disc brakes are appreciated

--
--
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

--

--
--