65 dodge coronet 440 convertible inside pillar chrome(top cornors)

65 dodge coronet 440 convertible inside pillar chrome(top cornors)

hi all

well i just started to put the chrome on the car to see if can i remember anything or if the information  has all leaked out while i slept..

so far i have managed to pull most of everything in its place(EXCEPT FOR THE PARTS THAT I MISPLACED )OR THROWN AWAY--GAVE TO SOME ONE --SOLD THEM OR JUST PLAIN forgot what i did with them..

any ways if some one that has a 65 dodge coronet 440 convertible and would take a couple of pictures for the inside top (left and right )pillars that has the corner chrome there so it would help me in my search for a couple ..

or maybe some one has two of these (two corner chrome pieces for the inside top pillars) and want to sell them..

please e-mail me

jcheek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks a million for all your help

thanks jack