Re: Revised swap meet ad

I remember looking at one of those in the day on the local dealers showroom floor.
A black one.
I wasn't sure what it was (since it was the first year for the Monoco badge), and didn't know it was just a big Chrysler platform at the time.
The upholstery on the seats really blew me away.
Often overlooked, but nice cars in the day.

Jimmy