63 SF New Fuse Panel

I am working under the dash of my 63 SF and have finally decided it is
time to do some electrical upgrades.

My fuse panel is not in good condition and as you know only 6
circuits.  I am considering either just changing the fuse panel with
more circuits and larger feed or going the full route of replacing all
under dash wiring.  I am capable of making my own wiring harness but
if something ready made that takes little modifications is available
it may be a better way to go.

I would be interested in knowing what some of you have done with your
under dash wiring.

I am reviewing my project list and looking at the info Ollie sent me
on installing after market A/C and after this summer it is on my list
to do this winter.

I am also going to install a Secret Audio system so I will be needing
more circuits and will be upgrading the alternator also.

I want the car road ready for next summer to put some miles on it and
have some fun.

Dennis C.

--
--