From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dodger7998@xxxxxxx
Sent: September-06-11 5:31 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Early 70's 413

The 413 engine is a great engine,,,,, you were told what most people would not want in their car's engine bay, as well as  what would not fit there because your talking about a truck engine,,,,,

      You talk about wanting a 4 barrel intake for your poly, yet you question being told that the 413 truck heads should be replace with car ones for performance reasons,,,,,,, doesn't sound like you know what your goal is,,,,

      Yes you can probably get away with just replacing the oil pan, and putting a big block tranny in your car and run the 413 the way it is,,,,, will make a great tow vehicle,,,

--
--