Re: The Smaller Starter?

That's what I bought.
Not cheap, but I wasn't looking for cheap or I'd have kept the Chinese starter.

   Jimmy

On 10/15/2011 8:09 AM, Gary H. wrote:
I had something similar happen with 440source.com -- whole story not revealed until after purchase.

Anyway, R.B. Performance Products Pro-Line Mini-starters are supposed to be real good and made in USA. To confirm the source of origin call 928-669-6411. I think the owner's name is Ron Cook. If I recall right, Gary P. used one of these starters and liked it.  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/images/RBstarter.jpg shows a picture.

Thanks,
Gary H.