I think I sent this from wrong email acct.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Blosser <service@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Thank you for sharing your photos on Snapfish!
To: pallconpallets@xxxxxxxxx

Save 20% on gifts*

Thanks for sharing your photos on Snapfish!
This is a copy of the share email that was sent to your friends:

 home  photos  store  sharing
Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
David has invited you to view some photos

A note from David:

Hi-

Here is 11 months progress on my 64 Polara. Will buff out, replace window glass, chrome, etc. Have new Legendary interior, weatherstripping, body plugs, suspension kit, to do in next couple weeks. I decided to paint engine bay black instead of pulling engine. Trunk was splatter paint as old undercoat bled thru new Lt Turquoise paint. Hope you enjoy.
Dade City David
 view album
 Click to View My Album

1964 Dodge Polara Restoration
54 photo(s)
Save 20% off these gifts with coupon code SHAREALBUM .
 Save 20% off photo books
Starting price $4.99
Sale Price $3.99
 Save 20% off greeting cards
As low as $1.45
Sale Price $1.16
 Save 20% off mugs
Starting price $9.99
Sale Price $7.99
 Save 20% off calendars
Starting price $14.99
Sale Price $11.99
facebook fan us on facebook twitter follow us on twitter
Upload | Share | Shop | Contact us | Tell-A-Friend | Privacy Policy
Manage your Account
Your account
View or edit photos
Upload photos or videos
Go Shopping!
What's new
Order Prints
Create a Photo Book
Need Help?
Contact us
FAQ's
Check order status

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

* Must use coupon code SHAREALBUM at checkout to receive 20% off photo books, greeting cards, mugs, and calendars. Discount on photo books applies to first 20 pages only. Offer applies to mail-order purchases and cannot be used for in-store pick up. Taxes, shipping and handling charges apply. Offer applies to US customers only. Offer is valid for one time use only and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer expires 7 days from reception of this email.

--
--