Re: Cragar SS rims

I'm running 275x60 with 8" wide rims on the rear and using a 5" back spacing.
'65 Belvedere.

I ran factory Ramcharger wheels (8" with 4.5" back spacing) that worked with
slicks (29.5 x 9) so I bought the same set-up aluminum wheels when I changed for
my 275's - back spacing was wrong with tires rubbing on the out wheel well. Had
to take them back and get 5" back spacing.  There ain't much room for a bigger
(wider) tire in there now.

Akron Don Gallimore