Re: Junk Yard Tools ??

My friend picked up a Dewalt 3/8 and a 1/2 Drive that he packs to the
wrecking yard everytime he goes.  He recently pulled an 8 3/4 pig with
3.55's for me.  Took him about 15 minutes.  He also brought them by
when I was disassembling an engine.  Made extremely quick work of it
over my normal hand-wrenching.  I'm sold on the Dewalt's and plan to
get a set sometime this year.

The only gotcha, is that the attachment heads for the 3/8 can be a
little brittle.  After about 50 hours of use, he sheared one off.  So
he now carries a spare.

--Tom

--
--