'62 Newport Update

This is the latest update to the car....It's got a railroad tie under it now.  I'm not amused.  I have the sub frame, and org motor at my friend house in his garage.  I have the transmission at the shope getting checked out and new seals.  I'm waiting for the motor I bought from Dave to get here...I'd think next week some time.  I go to check on how far the sanding has come and the body work....nothing...it's been 2/25/12 since they last touched it, not counting the rail road tie.  I reminded them both (husband and wife) that my car is leaving their shop on or before April 30th.  If they can't get the car done, fine...I can take it anywhere.  But don't tell me you are doing it, and not doing anything.  I was told next week is my cars week for body and prep.  I have been stuggling with them for weeks, so it's fine, just needed to vet a little.

Since I can't do the color I wanted, I'm stuck again.  It's either going to be all White, or Metalic Red body and White roof, or it's going to be kind of an Emerald Metalic Green with an off white roof.  I guess I will know what color it is going to be when they ask me what color do I want on it.  I have also decided that making an factory color is just a pain in the butt, I will get one that is as close as I can and be done with it.

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/nashbearwa/Tear%20down/Latest%20upday/

The link below is some of the last color choices.

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/nashbearwa/Tear%20down/Latest%20upday/Last%20paint%20ideas/

--
Eric
Tacoma, WA