Re: Geezer Drags/62-65 Club

Gosh so I get another high paying job :-)  Yes it'll be a great event. Last year it was flooded but it's all up and running this year. It'll be great. There are a number of members who have said they want to attend so we might have a great turn out and just take over the place :-)

The web site is midamericamotorplex.com  It's under the Rolling Thunder Dragstrip section. They also have a road course.

Of course anyone can contact me if I can be of help.  rlkinsley-at-yahoo.com  402-708-3424

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies