Re: UPDATE: 440

Yay! Got the call today, my car is ready for me to pick up! He lives about 20 to 25 miles from me so he said when I get it home go ahead and drain it and put my good oil in. Hopefully that'll be the end of the water issue. Can't pick it up till Monday though, and Thursday I'm bringing it to a friend of my dads; he owns a transmission shop, get him to see about getting this thing to stop leaking. I hate transmission fluid and the past 3 times I played with it it spilled all in my garage lol. Anyways, can't wait to get it back! I'll report Monday.

Sent from my iPhone

That guy sounds a lot like my buddy who's a mechanic.  Where others fail, he succeeds.  Good to here your engine's not buggered.

--
--

--

--