Re: 63 SF Factory Installed A/C Questions

Re: 63 SF Factory Installed A/C Questions

I guess I need to learn more about a factory A/C equipped 63 Sport
Fury.

I have all of the vents from a 1964 Fury, the side vents look fine but
the two dash vents are pop-up vents but I don't see any way to install
them.  The original defroster vents are near the windshield, the pop-
up vents will not fit where they are and not enough dash to put them
in another location.

I  am going to get going and install a Vintage Air system in the car
this winter and wanted the vents to look near stock.  I will keep
looking for 63 SF dash vents but it will probably be better to
install  two under dash vents near the center of the dash.

Any additional suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis C.

--
--