From: Ossietim <russel.j.finch@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:20 PM
Subject: Chrysler historical " build record" ?

Hi guys has any one had success getting their  cars details? I was going to see if I could get mine as the Fender Tag  on my 1962 polara 500 2dr HT is missing.
I have the vin and will check for the so.number on the car.Also I've worked out the bottom line for the tag but not the A-Z (options?)

Ossietim

--
--
--